Saturday, September 19, 2009

For all the ladies

I am FINALLY able to park in the garage! Whoo Hoo! I never thought it would happen. We still need to get an actual garage door opener so we are having to use the good ole' elbow grease method but other than that it's pretty much the bee's knees.

Ta - daaaaa...

In case you are wondering what the little red octagon on a stick is it is my blinking STOP sign. So clever. When I pull into the garage I drive all the way up to it and it blinks when I "tap" it. Tap is probably not the right term for my type of driving but that's what it said on the box. I was sold. As I'm sure you have already figured out the only problem with this genius invention is that it is light and not screwed into the ground. I will need to get Chris to figure out how to make it a more permanent fixture otherwise I might just "tap" it all the way to the front.

My little "sky-on" safely tucked into the garage.


My vacant spot in the driveway. So exciting.


You're probably wondering what I meant by the title of this blog...isn't it every woman's dream to be able to park in the garage? So when it's raining your hair has a slight chance of still looking decent by the time you get to the office OR when its freezing outside you don't have to scrape ice off of your windshield with chattering teeth?

So if there are any guys reading this-- do everything in your power to let your favorite lady park in the garage. It is probably the highlight of the month for me at least.

2 comments:

Jenny said...Best Blogger Tips

It's Live! Yay! and very cute I might add. I've got you in my reader...can't wait to read more about your adventures!

I'm going to have Tracy read this so he can see that it isn't only me that thinks girls should have garage parking....I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips

NANA WILL BE SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! Love Mom